New Service Request

Welcome to the Millersview-Doole Water Supply Corporation Community.

If you are needing a water tap at a new location please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the "New Water Service Packet" to apply for service.

If you are moving to a location with an existing tap you will need to complete a "Water Meter Transfer Packet".  It is always best to complete the packet at "closing".   Feel free to contact our office for more information.

Relevant Documents